Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Translators Are Moving the Global Economy Forward

Out of the world’s 7.5 billion residents, only 20 percent or about 1.5 billion speak English. Companies can’t rely on machine translations to reach the other 80%.
That’s why content translators have emerged as key contributors to the global economy. Without their contributions, technology would be siloed by more than the type of device or service availability. As a result, the global market for outsourced language services and technology has understandably ballooned to more than $46 billion and goes far beyond selling apps or streaming services.
Translators are moving the global economy forward, from remote corners of the world.  Discover how they are doing it and why it is important.

No comments: