- Hired the former Vice Chairman and COO of ExIm Bank in late 2013.
- Approved as an ExIm Bank lender with “high” delegated authority level status.
- Raised $82.3 million in equity and with leverage essentially have capacity to be a $500-$1 billion export lending platform focused on small to medium sized enterprises.
- Acquired California-based, World Trade Finance, one of the largest users of the SBA's Export Working Capital Program.
- ExWorks expands trade financing solutions to underserved U.S. exporters and the international buyers with unique product offerings such as its ability to act as a trading company.
- ExWorks can convert an international sale from a small U.S. exporter into a domestic sale. This outsourcing of export risk makes it easier for small businesses to participate in the global economy, where 95% of the consumers live.
- Able to outsource export sale, or provide a working capital (P.O. financing or asset-based lines of credit) through the U.S. Ex-Im Bank or through SBA programs depending on the best fit for the exporter.
- ExWorks is also offering loans to qualified international buyers of small businesses.
Visit the ExWorks Capital website: http://www.exworkscapital.com/press-releases/