Forbes is assembling a list of America's Most Promising Companies for all investors, vendors and customers to see.
To find these gems, they are offering a comprehensive FREE self-assessment survey that captures the potential of a small business from all angles, as a professional investor would look at it. The idea is that companies that score high theoretically have a better shot at raising money -- and ultimately reaching their potential -- than those that don't.
Benefits to YOU for completing the survey:
- A few high scorers will have the opportunity to raise additional capital.
- All those who submit surveys will be given a 12-category qualitative snapshot of how their business stacks up to an ideal business in their industry, and at a similar stage of development.
- Some participants will have the opportunity to get a makeover from a self-made titan in their industry.
- Those who make the America's Most Promising Companies list will be given license to use the Forbes America's Most Promising Companies logo on their marketing materials.
- Taking their survey will challenge entrepreneurs to think more critically about their business and its prospects.
Get discovered. Take survey here.