©2017 Women Entrepreneurs GROW Global. All rights reserved.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Monday, January 30, 2017
- Five (5) basic elements of a global social media plan; webinar 2/1 by IBM digital marketing and commerce expert Melisa Hinojosa (the cool part of the deal -- it's no charge).
- Why you should be strategic in your international expansion plans.
- What factors have the biggest impact on SMEs' businesses? Find out what other SMEs worldwide think and get tips and insights that could help drive the success of your business.
- If e-commerce is growing, why is Wal-Mart laying off e-commerce employees?
- Can you keep up with Chinese global e-commerce customers?
- USA President Trump's protectionist measures and the risk of trade wars.
Saturday, January 28, 2017
Friday, January 27, 2017
- Los Angeles
- Tel Avid
Thursday, January 26, 2017
Thank you Geri Stengel!
Read more here.
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Monday, January 23, 2017
- Forecast: 72 percent of SMEs plan to grow their international customer base by 2017.
- How can small businesses not only expand by selling globally, but also ensure that they have a successful outcome despite economic or political uncertainties? Here are five strategies.
- Five (5) basic elements of a global social media plan; webinar 2/1 by IBM digital marketing and commerce expert Melisa Hinojosa (the beauty: no charge).
- Sage CEO warns policy makers in Davos: Do not ignore global small businesses!
- The growth of artificial intelligence (AI) in ecommerce (info graphic).
- The women's marches around the world -- a powerful force to be reckoned with.
Saturday, January 21, 2017
Here's where you can learn more:
Friday, January 20, 2017
Yet, how can small businesses not only expand by selling globally, but also ensure that they have a successful outcome despite economic or political uncertainties? Here are five strategies. The first one being diversify your selling to different markets and countries.
Read more here.
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
The question remains: Are small businesses selling their businesses because they want out now as opposed to a wait and see approach or are they really selling because it feels like a healthy environment to make a move? Only time will tell.
Overall, small business indicators point to a healthy market for buying and selling in 2017,” House [President of BizBuySell.com and BizQuest.com] said. “Although there will certainly be issues to watch under the new Trump administration, as long as small business financials continue to improve and a steady supply of listings enter the market, transaction activity should continue its momentum well into the new year.”Read more here.
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Seedrs Founder, Jeff Lynn, added: "IEIC [the China Innovation and Entrepreneurship International Competition] is building bridges amongst global startup communities and will be an invaluable experience to ambitious young business founders.Applications for the IEIC are open until February 28, 2017. You can enter the competition here.
Read more. Note: Seedrs will be opening to American investors shortly.
Monday, January 16, 2017
- Illinois wins $850,000 for small business exports.
- How can you grow your social media presence globally? Easy. Right here.
- Here's a hint on how to create jobs in a rapidly changing global economy.
- The UK is it for Snapchat who bucks the trend on its selection for international HQ.
- Will the UK be forced to change economic model if single market access denied?
- A revisit of digital globalization in the new era of global flows.
- Imagine a world without hate ... a tribute and in memory of Martin Luther King Jr.
Saturday, January 14, 2017
Friday, January 13, 2017
How do you choose the right outsource partner? Read more here.
Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Access to funding.
- Entrepreneurial culture.
- Educational systems supporting the entrepreneurial mindset.
- Accommodating regulatory and tax regimes.
- A coordinated approach linking the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Read more here.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Read more here.
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
According to Scott Kennedy, director of the Project on Chinese Business & Political Economy at the Center for Strategic & International Studies, Ma intended to set the structure of Alibaba’s business with the U.S. in a framework Donald Trump understands, as an innovative company that is creating jobs for both Chinese and Americans.
"It was a very productive meeting," Ma told reporters. "The door is open to discuss the relationship on trade issues."Read more here. And then there are other issues which must be overcome first, namely pirated and counterfeit goods.
Ma specifically mentioned agricultural products such as wine and fruit that could be sold through Alibaba to consumers in China and Asia.
Monday, January 09, 2017
- American President-elect Trump's view of the world and trade.
- Rumors of Hillary Clinton's comeback and what that could mean for NY.
- What makes things cool? Put your marketing cap on to figure out.
- Foreign brands rush into cross-border e-commerce.
- Indiana wants to bring a World Trade Organization to its state.
- How the Swedes are ditching desks to work from strangers' homes (you read that right and this movement referred to as Hoffice could be a sign of the times ahead worldwide).
Saturday, January 07, 2017
|©2016 Laurel J. Delaney. All rights reserved.|
Friday, January 06, 2017
Jim Squires, director of market operations at Instagram, shares insights with Small Business Computing, predicting that entrepreneurs will face no shortage of opportunities for success in 2017.
Read more: Small Businesses Going Global and Embracing Mobile in 2017
Thursday, January 05, 2017
14 Assists That Will Help Women Entrepreneurs Score in 2017 via @Forbes (#whatWEneedtosucceed).
Don't miss it. Especially if you are, like I am, a woman entrepreneur. Pass it along.
Wednesday, January 04, 2017
The election is over, and campaign rhetoric must give way to real dialog. The issue isn’t just the future of TPP, but the future of our country’s participation in the global economy.How will we compete?
Read more here.
Tuesday, January 03, 2017
Monday, January 02, 2017
|©2017 WEGG. All rights reserved.|
- Kick off the new year with one key aspiration: go global. By the way, Happy New Year!
- Pick up some tips that Laurel Delaney wrote about on pricing products for global shipping.
- How to go global on social media in just four steps.
- Check out how the new global director for the integrated supply chain, e-commerce and tech innovation at Mondelez International is reinventing how and where they sell their snack food products.
- Ooh la la or Rue La La eCommerce goes global.
- Join Laurel Delaney for her Global Trade Trends 2017 Report on 1/4/17 (webinar -- no charge).