Discover how you can make the world your business at the 2nd Annual Global Small Business Forum held in downtown Chicago on Friday, October 21st from 7:30 a.m. -- 4:30 p.m. Central time. Here's what you will get out of the program:
- Listen to more than a dozen experts and business owners talk about what they have done to expand their business internationally.
- Network, learn and have fun with more than 75 entrepreneurs, small business owners and service providers on what strategies and methods you need to put into place to be successful in the global marketplace.
- Receive a copy of the 2nd edition of my Exporting book endorsed by best-selling Good to Great author Jim Collins.
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and box lunch.
- Win an iPad Mini or a MIO Global health watch.
To learn more and to register, visit: http://www.globalsmallbusinessforum.com
Illustration credit: ©2015 GSBB Media LLC. All rights reserved.