|©2017 Laurel J. Delaney. All rights reserved.|
Saturday, February 25, 2017
Friday, February 24, 2017
In a nutshell: Get ready for global ecommerce, a more visual approach to marketing to customers, the emergence of cost- effective browse recovery technology and virtual dressing rooms, a more thoughtful approach to omnichannel marketing and, as always, a keen focus on personalization.Read the full report here.
Thursday, February 23, 2017
The 2017 Business Leaders Outlook found that business executives from small and mid-sized firms across the US are more optimistic about the global and national economies and think that the Trump administration will be a positive for the country.What's the cause for the positive outlook? President Trump is said to be at least part of the optimism. There's good and bad here. The good is the possibility of tax reductions and less regulation - positive impact. The bad is over the more protectionist trade policies - negative impact.
Read more here.
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
You'll get total visibility even across multiple modes of transportation--with a suite of tools that equip your business with key information to truly set you apart from the competition. With Flex Global View you have the ability to view and respond to shipment information and critical milestones as they occur.To learn more, visit here.
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Richard Hurwitz, Tungsten Network's CEO, says:
Many business functions are currently being held back by legacy systems and attitudes causing problems and limiting growth. The back office is, pun intended, holding business back. Will 2017 be the year that digital automations and technical collaboration accelerate across the global supply chain?Full disclosure: Tungsten Network offers e-invoicing, invoice finance and spend analytics solutions for AP and AR professionals.
In order to grow, all business owners, especially smaller ones the world over, must have an open global economy. The fact remains that we must connect the unconnected. There's no better place to start than through technology-empowered growth strategies.
Read more here.
Monday, February 20, 2017
- The challenges and successes to taking a business global (no charge webinar 3/8).
- A word or two, how about more like 6,000, on Facebook's global ambitions.
- Will President Trump's policies send Mexico's economy into a crisis?
- How to win with e-commerce shoppers in China.
- What's a "Digital Geneva Convention?"
- The art of negotiating deals abroad.
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Friday, February 17, 2017
“More than ninety percent of trucking is made up of small businesses,” said OOIDA executive vice president, Todd Spencer. “Our hope going forward is to have more recognition and appreciation for the unique contributions that small business truckers add to the prosperity of the U.S and the economy.”OOIDA was established in 1973. Linda McMahon was sworn in as SBA leader after Trump was voted in as President of the United States.
Read more at Go By Truck Global News
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
"More than 63 per cent of British small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) are exporting and making a significant contribution to rising international trade by taking advantage of declines in the value of the pound, reveals new research of exporting SMEs by FedEx Express."
"The UPS European SME Exporting Insights survey draws on the views of more than 12,800 owners and directors of SMEs in eight European countries. The research shows more small business owners are exporting, and reporting above average revenue growth."
For the FedEx study, "2015 European SME Export Report," visit: http://images.fedex.com/downloads/small-business/FedEx_EuropeanSMEExportReport_July15.pdf
For the UPS report, "2016 European SME Exporting Insights Study," visit: https://www.pressroom.ups.com/assets/pdf/pressroom/white%20paper/European%20Exports%20Study_2017_0118_FinalUKPanEU.pdf
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
- 84% of U.S. SMEs visit bank branches to make deposits, according to a new survey by Mercator Advisory Group that examined how small business owners interact with their banks.
- 76.2% of Australian SMEs say they are confident in their prospects for the next three months, said the Bankwest Future of Business: 2017 Outlook report.
- 67% of U.K. small business accountants say better integration of software is a key focus for them this year, even more important than replacing physical paper forms with digital ones, the latest report from Exact said.
- 66% of U.K. SMEs expect revenue growth of at least 4% this year, said American Express’ Global SME Pulse report.
- 48% of South African small businesses are negatively impacted by late B2B payments, the latest analysis from Xero found.
- 24% of big U.S. banks approved small business loans last month, Biz2Credit found in its most recent Small Business Lending Index.
Monday, February 13, 2017
- How to take an alcohol business global (webinar 3/8).
- What does American business on-shoring do for international business?
- How to win global e-commerce shoppers in China.
- Speaking of global e-commerce, here's a report predicting it will grow at twice the rate of domestic e-commerce through 2020.
- How to get your small business booming in global markets.
- How the founder of McDonald's, Ray Kroc, turned the enterprise into a global phenomenon.