|©2016 Laurel Delaney. All rights reserved.|
Saturday, December 10, 2016
Friday, December 09, 2016
But [the Australian Federal Government's Export Finances and Insurance Corporation (EFIC)] executive director Andrew Watson warns that getting the right corporate structure, business partner and making sure you’re meeting all the regulatory and compliance obligations of overseas markets is the key to success. “There’s a real need to make sure that you’re managing the risks that you’re taking by entering that new market,” he says.Are you ready to take the risk and invest? Read more here.
Thursday, December 08, 2016
"She [Linda McMahon] helped grow WWE from a modest 13-person operation to a publicly traded global enterprise with more than 800 employees in offices worldwide. Linda is going to be a phenomenal leader and champion for small businesses and unleash America's entrepreneurial spirit all across the country."Read more: Trump Tags Former Wrestling Magnate To Head Small Business Administration
Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Take a look at the top five initiatives by global giant brands that are helping promote Indian SMEs and catching up on technology here.
Monday, December 05, 2016
- How to stay on track with the right marketing message.
- What's in store globally in 2017; join me at a webinar I am giving 1/4 (n/c).
- See how the Hilton Worldwide is going global, taking advantage of the booming lodging industry.
- If small businesses are going global, why not drones too?
- To meet continued e-commerce growth, DHL is rapidly investing in its U.S. operations in 2016-2017.
- Why there's a globalization backlash.
Saturday, December 03, 2016
Photos courtesy: ©Laurel J. Delaney. All rights reserved.
Friday, December 02, 2016
NetSuite has mostly limited itself to the English-speaking world (and Japan). Now that Oracle has acquired NetSuite, it plans to localize its products for many more countries while expanding its data-center capacity, sales operations, partner channel and other assets to reach customers in those new areas.
“We were beginning to globalize, but we didn’t really have the resources or presence to be able to do so,” said Zach Nelson, former NetSuite CEO, who will run the new business unit.Read more: NetSuite's Going Global Under Oracle's Flag
Thursday, December 01, 2016
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
According to research from PayPal Australia, almost 70 per cent of Australian budding entrepreneurs say getting the up-front financing is one of the biggest barriers to becoming your own boss. Yet almost two-thirds of Australians have visions of working for themselves, with the overwhelming majority (69 per cent) willing to take a pay cut to realize this dream.
Read more: Australia's Entrepreneurs | Financial hurdle is toughest
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
"It reaffirms the fact that music has no borders now - it is a global market, period," says [CIMA President Stuart] Johnston. "So that strategy and that approach has to be taken into account by any artist and the companies that support them when they're commercializing their music."
The study finds that exports are a key part of a business plan for 87% of Canadian music companies.
Monday, November 28, 2016
- Why small businesses are going from local to global.
- Will TPP or the lack thereof, impact Hawaii's businesses?
- Guess what the main driver of growth is for businesses this holiday season?
- How to avoid giving your data to cyber thieves this holiday season.
- Four ways to get in on a global day of giving (and don't overlook WEGG).
- A glimpse into 1.35 billion Chinese lives.