- How to tune up your website for global customers (n/c webinar on 5/10); learn from the expert, John Yunker, about what it takes to accommodate online customers worldwide.
- Four small businesses are poised to collaborate with Berkeley Lab through Small Business Vouchers (SBV) pilot and will gain a global competitive advantage.
- How to connect with global prospects and get paid.
- The Body Shop set to launch mobile-first global e-commerce platform to drive forward digital footprint.
- An export program originating in Jamaica is being developed for SMEs to assist in developing the global competitiveness of these entities.
- Google to help train 1,000 SME business leaders in Singapore.