- 84% of U.S. SMEs visit bank branches to make deposits, according to a new survey by Mercator Advisory Group that examined how small business owners interact with their banks.
- 76.2% of Australian SMEs say they are confident in their prospects for the next three months, said the Bankwest Future of Business: 2017 Outlook report.
- 67% of U.K. small business accountants say better integration of software is a key focus for them this year, even more important than replacing physical paper forms with digital ones, the latest report from Exact said.
- 66% of U.K. SMEs expect revenue growth of at least 4% this year, said American Express’ Global SME Pulse report.
- 48% of South African small businesses are negatively impacted by late B2B payments, the latest analysis from Xero found.
- 24% of big U.S. banks approved small business loans last month, Biz2Credit found in its most recent Small Business Lending Index.