|©2016 Laurel J. Delaney. All rights reserved.|
|©2016 Apress. All right reserved.|
- Lays out simple steps to conduct market research, find customers, open new markets, get paid, and ship goods and services.
- Takes you through the exporting process via the Internet and other means.
- Shows you how to use social media to expand your international presence.
- Provides insider tips and strategies to export efficiently and profitably.
- Explains how the U.S. government helps exporters.
- Walks readers through the export business plan.
- Data and citation updates.
- Updates on actual and prospective trade agreements (especially TPP, TTIP, and Brexit developments), new CFR and EAR rules, and export controls.
- Updates and two new contributions from specialist interviewees in Chapter 30.
- Substantive enhancements adapted from articles that I have written in the past several years.
- The population of hyperlinks is updated and augmented with new sites that have appeared since the book’s initial publication.
“Laurel Delaney writes in a tremendous spirit of service to entrepreneurial and small business leaders navigating the opportunities of globalization. Whether leading a fresh start-up, a small business, or an entrepreneurial growth company seeking greatness, the question of whether – and how – to go global must be addressed. Delaney shows yet again her passionate dedication to serving her readers with deeply practical guidance.” -- Jim Collins, author of Good to Great and co-author of Beyond Entrepreneurship
I can’t wait for everyone to read this 2nd edition. If you like my book, please write a favorable review on Amazon. Thanks so much in advance! Happy exporting!
Oh, and if you want to be kept up-to-date on exporting, come visit over at the Exporting Guide and sign up for the newsletter.