- Why Brexit has not seriously hurt U.S. small business lending.
- The push for action on Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
- Zidisha aims to help people in disadvantaged countries get loans to improve their quality of life.
- The explosive rise of global e-commerce expected in China and India allows for new entrants in the logistics space.
- Nescafe is to launch its first global marketing campaign with the help of Tumblr after ditching its dot com websites (young people, after all, matter).
- How foreign correspondents explain the U.S. election.