- What happens when your product has the public approval of celebrity fans like Victoria Beckham and Emma Watson? Can you count on becoming a global winner?
- The New York Times pours $50 million in to reaching international readers.
- A Hungarian talent show for young classical artists is close to being replicated internationally.
- Seven (7) ways to turn your cross-cultural understanding into a global competitive advantage (webinar 5/4; no charge).
- Legal news and resources you can put to good use at your global business.
- Tip of the day: Zoom for video conferencing, web conferencing, online meetings, webinars and screen sharing.