Are you dreaming about a great product idea that you'd like to import? That's 99 percent of the most difficult part of the import process - coming up with something nobody else has thought of yet everybody wants. The other 1 percent involves sourcing it. How do you find a manufacturer who makes the product you have in mind?
The Global Small Business Blog (GSBB) was founded on July 20, 2004 by Laurel Delaney (pictured) for the purpose of helping entrepreneurs and small businesses expand their businesses internationally. It is ranked No. 1 in the world for entrepreneurs and small businesses interested in going global. Learn more about Laureland visit her company GlobeTrade.com.
2nd Edition Available NOW (2016) and endorsed by Jim Collins!
"Good to Great" best-selling author Jim Collins says, "Laurel Delaney writes in a tremendous spirit of service to entrepreneurial and small business leaders navigating the opportunities of globalization. Whether leading a fresh startup, a small business, or an entrepreneurial growth company seeking greatness, the question of whether―and how―to go global must be addressed. Delaney shows yet again her passionate dedication to serving her readers with deeply practical guidance.”