If you are wondering what the Five Cs are:
- Cost - factors such as rents, living costs, wages
- Convenience – including the entrepreneurs’ familiarity with a place, government policies, regulatory and legal environment, proximity to key markets and technological readiness
- Community – networks and social capital
- Calibre - the quality of the workforce and infrastructure, such as roads, airports and ICT
- Creativity – the resourcefulness and ingenuity of the local community.
Read the entire article: The Five Cs of Locating a Start-Up