Fact (as noted in article below/source unknown):
In the following article, it talks about how technology is making it easier than ever to do business internationally.In July, US businesses generated $189.4 billion in consumer and capital goods exports. Services sold internationally brought in another $56.7 billion in services, a record setting number.
SMBs Expand Global Reach With Technology
• Technology Helps Businesses Go Global
• Go Global Now! (where Rieva Lesonsky first wrote about the Couch Guitar Straps going global in June 2010)
• Factors to Consider When Choosing a Payment Method
• Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce Solutions (blog posts on shipping internationally)
• The Knowledge Center (American Express) - 3-part series on International Expansion