If you are not a subscriber to Borderbuster, here's a glimpse of what you missed this month:
1. Welcome From The Publisher
2. Feedback From Our Readers
3. China, China, China*
4. Business and Cultural Tips: Have Some Fun!*
5. Tracking Non-English Online Populations*
6. How I Went Global: Ongoing Series // Nicewords UK!
7. A Reader Asks: Q&A*
8. Everybody Loves a Freebie -- repeat: FREE OFFER*
9. The Hard Questions About Outsourcing
10. A Wake-up Call From Asia*
11. A Foreign Affair*
12. Blog World: Lost in Translation*
13. Laurel’s New e-Book: “GODZILLA Global Marketing!”
14. Take A Walk On The Wild Side (TAWOTWS)*
15. Wind Behind Your Sail*
*Indicates exclusive to Borderbuster subscribers only.
10. A WAKE-UP CALL FROM ASIA
If you think competitors in China, India and other emerging economies will settle for low-value-added, high-labor-content jobs forever -- or even the near future -- you'd better wake up. Are you directing your company into head-to-head competition with massive numbers of these new, lower-cost companies, whether high-tech, low-tech or anywhere in between? Have you determined how to integrate your company into a global supply chain that increasingly includes your low-cost colleagues? If not, you are at risk of becoming irrelevant.
To read the article, visit: IndustryWeek
To subscribe to Borderbuster, visit:
Sign Up For Borderbuster!